Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Any takers?

Anybody feel like writing a 30 page research paper on diabetes and physical activity? nobody? darn. I guess I'll just have to write it then.

One more quiz and paper until my spring break starts. The weather in vegas next week is supposed to be upper 70's and lower 80's the entire week we're there. I can't wait, especially since it's gone back to being cold here again.

I've started to the registration process at Towson. I'm trying to figure out what classes I need and all that jazz...

Other than that, that's it. It's been a boring week. Update later from vegas!

Sarah

1 comment:

The TA said...

What are you registering for at Towson???? Tell me tell me!!! Inquiring minds want to know. That and you aunt has no real life to speak of so she needs to follow yours.

Love you!
Colleen