Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pic of the Beau


So it has been requested that I post a pictured of Steve...I dont have any pictures that are just the two of us, and this one was taken last spring, before we were dating. Ha, he looks pretty uncomfortable, but it's prob the best photo I have of him. Hm... I'll have to work on that...

The girls in the picture are (from left to right) Christina, Lauren, myself and Cara. I went to high school with Lauren and Cara. Christina i met through Lauren and Steve.

I'll post another picture when I get a better one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl,

That is a pretty cute guy standing next to you!!! I have to admit I just now read your blog - but it was well worth it. We will see you in four days!!!! Love, G&G p.s. I had to go anonymous because I can't remember my password!!!!