Tuesday, March 3, 2009

2 weeks until vegas :)

this weekend went by crazy-fast, and we even had an extra day! yesterday we got dumped with about 5 inches of snow, which cancelled classes for me, and school for rache and mom. we took advantage of the day off and went and saw 'confessions of a shopaholic' in theaters. the entire theater was empty, there was hardly anyone in the parking lot. the movie was cute, it's not going to win an oscar or anything, but it was a fun movie to see with my mom and rache.

friday night was a friend of steve and i's 25th birthday, so we went out to a little bar in baltimore called Boomers. it was a cute little bar that had a wii and some video arcade games. i played steve in this video arcade game where we were hunting moose. i totally kicked steve's butt and he spent 8 bucks trying to fix that. it was a fun night!

I worked all day saturday and sunday morning. sunday night we had dinner at my parents house with my parents, rache and steve. we had yummy costco pizza (my favorite). my dad and i went out to costco and bought some wood panels for my bedroom, he's going to pull up the carpet and replace it with the wood flooring. he's already done rachel's room and it looks really good. i'm excited to have a new floor when i move back home this summer :)

i think that's it- until next time!
sarah

No comments: