Monday, September 21, 2009

Goal for the rest of the year

Well today has been pretty blah... I went to my women's health class this morning and since then I've done pretty much nothing productive. I fiddled around on facebook for a while and did some homework for my medical terminology class. I also caught up on some of the shows on the dvr that I haven't watched yet.

Tonight I'll be going to the gym with steve. I've made it my goal for the rest of the year and for the cruise that I'm going to get into better shape and get healthier. My goal is to lose 15-20 pounds and hopefully have better eating habits as well. After all, I do plan on looking good in a bathing suit in the carribbean this december! This is also mainly to refine my healthy eating and exercise habits. I've found that the older I get the more stuck in my ways and habits so I figured now would be a great time to develop better more healthy habits.

After the gym is football time! I'm on a fantasy football league with my friends and I'm only 8 points away from winning this week's matchup- So if you're watching, we want Joseph Addai to have an amazing game! At least 80 yards or 1 touchdown and 20 yards :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://gimopynup.greatnow.com/bemeguf.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://zuvowodot.envy.nu/nemymif.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

College Research Paper said...

I appreciate the work of all people who share information with others.

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I begin to get real income.
It's all about how to select a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]