Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's the Snowpocalypse!

Greetings from the under all of the snow! It's been quite an experience that past couple days, digging ourselves out from the snow just to be buried by it again. We got about 3 feet of snow this weekend, finally got our street plowed yesterday and then today we got another foot and still counting. I've never seen this much snow!!

In other news, classes started last week, but due to the massive snow falls, all of the classes this week have been canceled. It's not like I could get there even if I wanted to!

In the last couple of weeks, I've also broke up with Steve. It got to a point where we were just going through the motions and it took me a while to realize that the feelings I once had for him had slowly disappeared. It was for the best. So now I'm single and looking!

Medieval Times has cancelled all of their shows the last weekend, and the chances of them being cancelled this weekend are good, thus I will be very bored the next couple of days! I just can't wait until all of the snow is gone! Maybe I'll just hibernate until May...

No comments: