Saturday, February 3, 2007

Windy at the Golf Course

Today has been a busy day at work... I set up for a retreat going on in our banquet room at the clubhouse and then I'm filling in as bartender today until 4 because I had forgotten to schedule one for this afternoon.. oops! Oh well, it'll be some extra moulah! =]

Yesterday Janet and I put in our application for lease for the South Campus Commons, which are our on-campus appartment complexes. They are very nice! Here is the floor plan for our future (hopefully) appartment:

It's two bedroom and two bathroom and includes all utilities, including washer and dryer and the appartment is fully furnished. It's a tad bit expensive, but it's nothing that a few extra hours at Mulligan's won't fix. We don't find out until March 13 whether or not we've been granted a lease, but we're keeping our fingers crossed.

Tomorrow is the super bowl, looking forward to having the gang over at the house to watch the game and pig out of junk food. Super Bowl sunday is one of those days where calories just don't count. Or at least that's what I tell myself. :-D

Ok, off to do more work. I guess I should actually get this bar in shape if I expect to make any tips!

-Bunga

3 comments:

Ken and Mary said...

Great idea, Sarah.

Will definitely bookmark this site.

You father and I lived in a space about the size of prison cell, it looks like you're moving up on the world.

Good luck with the apartment!

TTYL,

Uncle Kenny

Ken and Helen said...

That is bigger than the one bedroom apartment that your g'pa and I lived in in Cheney when your dad was six months old. Love, G&G Kirkwood

The TA said...

Hmmm, I'm living in the lap of luxury at Grandma and Grandpas - and I'll bet my rent is less than yours will be :) But, wait until I finally find a place in Seattle and I'll be singing a different tune.

Skyla says Hi.

By the way, I use blogger.com for a course I TA for - hence my identity "The TA"

Love you!
Colleen