Sunday, February 11, 2007

Girls just wanna have fun


Today has been a busy one. Maryland Men's basketball team played their rival, Duke today, and we won! woo! That being said, it was a mad house at work today, Mulligan's is a hot spot when it comes to the basketball games. We usually have most of the staff on hand to deal with the crowd. Today I waited tables, which I haven't done in a while, since I've been doing mostly managerial stuff. It was a nice change. Plus, I made some extra tip money, and that's always good =]

This weekend has a been a good one, I'm not looking forward to the upcoming week. On Saturday I worked at 730 am and left work about 3ish and went to get my hair cut. I tried to get a picture of it with Rachel, but you can't really see the cut. It's not totally different, but they added layers, bangs and they thinned it, which is so nice. It takes less time to blowdry and style now, which is good for someone who likes her sleep. =]

That night Rachel and I went on a shopping spree and spent wayy to much money. I hadn't gone shopping in a while, so I bought a whole bunch of shirts and jewelry. There's nothing like holding bags of newly bought clothes and jewelry!

This next week will be rather boring, with the exception of the birthday of one of my friends. Tomorrow night we're having a suprise birthday dinner for her in Bethesda to celebrate her turning 20. I can't believe my friends (myself included) are turning 20 this year! Not to mention my rommate will be 21 in September. When did I get old?!

That's about it. I should get back to reading and preparing for a quiz tomorrow (eewwww...)

-Bunga

2 comments:

Ken and Helen said...

Hey there sweetie. I love looking at the picture of you two gorgeous girls, but where is a blog? I know you are very busy so you are forgiven. I just wanted you to know that I check regularly.

Ken and Mary said...

Hi Sarah, this is Kelly.

How's college?