Friday, March 2, 2007

It's been a while!

I'm back! It's been a busy couple of weeks lately. Between work and school, I've had almost no spare time! This is what's been going for the past couple weeks:

-Work has gotten busy with the continuing success of our basketball team, which has earned itself a bid to the NCAA tournament to play with the big dogs. Game days are a huge money maker for the restaurant and require large amounts of staff and lots and lots of time.

-School is starting to get busy... exams are popping up here and there, along with presentations. I missed a few days of classes because of a bacterial infection of some sort. I had a sore throat for a couple days straight without any improvement so I went to the doctor and they ruled out mono and strep, which was relieving, but she prescribed me penicillin for my throat. Soon after that I developed an ear infection and went back to the doctor and she gave me more medicine because apparently penicillin isn't good for ear infections. As of right now, I have the slightest sore throat, but all in all, I'm feeling tons better, which is good, because it makes everything so much easier.

- The weather had been gorgeous the past couple of days! I spent my free time this morning painting my toe nails so that I could break out my flip flops for the first time this year. Today it reached about 65 degrees and it was sunny, the window in our room was open all day long, too bad I was cooped up inside doing work! Hopefully this weather continues, I would love for an early spring!

-That's about it, nothing too exciting. My friend Lauren from high school is coming home for the weekend from West Virginia University, so I think we're going to go out with another one of our friends, Christina. I'm not quite sure what we're doing yet, but I'm excited for the three of us to hang out again together. Here's a picture, not the best of us, but this is when I went up to WVU to visit Lauren.

So that's about it! Hopefully the next post will be sooner rather than later!

-Bunga

No comments: