Thursday, March 13, 2008

T-minus 1 class until spring break

Spring Break is so close I can feel it! It also helps that it's 58 degrees and sunny outside right now. I have one class tomorrow afternoon until Spring Break officially starts. Unfortunately I won't get a whole lot of time to relax, I have only 1 day off from work next week, and my professor just assigned us a project to do that is due the day we back. Arg! I guess its a good thing I'm not going anywhere during break, right?

There really isn't anything else going on right now. Saturday Janet, Brian and I are going to DC for Shamrock Fest. If you recall from last year, it's a huge irish festival with a ton of bands and games and stuff. I had a lot of fun last year so hopefully this year will be as good too.

This past week has been pretty boring, only work and school really. I'll update when things get more interesting!

Sarah

No comments: