Friday, March 7, 2008

Blogging, 21st birthdays, and spring break?

A friend of mine has just recently started blogging and it's giving me a newfound motivation to blog more frequently. His blog though is much different in that his blog is about his random thoughts that he gets during the day (and of course he's a much better writer than I am) such as "Where do birds go when they die?" and my personal favorite "Can a person without a right arm obtain a driver's license?". Needless to say they're pretty funny, and I'll pass along any of his blogs that I think you guys would be interested in. He's only blogged couple times during the week, but that's way more than I blog and he's just as busy as I am so there should be no reason why I don't blog as frequently as he does. So here goes my update for the day:


This past week was filled of studying and celebrating birthdays. Four of my friends turned 21 last week which made a very expensive week and not to mention hard to study. I've posted a picture of one of the dinners I went to; it was my friend Vicki's birthday (she's the one with her feet on the table) so we went out to PF Chang's in Columbia for some yummy Chinese food.

I also had 2 exams last week, both of which I think went very well and I'm very satisfied with how I did, so that's good :)

My spring break plans have changed as well- it turns out that some of the girls that I was going with (also seen in the photo above) have been arguing about their rent for next year and so they've decided not to go to North Carolina anymore, which would leave Katie and her friends from high school that I've never met and then me. So I decided that I would just stay in College Park over spring break and work, relax and possibly paint my bedroom a different color.

My roommate, her boyfriend Brian and I went to the movies earlier tonight and saw "Jumper"- it was a pretty cool movie, but the acting was pretty bad; the special effects kind of made up for it though.

Other than that there's nothing much going on- next week should be a pretty easy week, no exams and not a whole of work involved so I might get to start spring break a little early :)

<3 Sarah

No comments: